- Perhaps a once in a lifetime event. my only regret is the shot played to an elevated green so we didn't see the ball go in the cup.
- The club i used is the touredge bazooka jmax iron-wood 30 degree loft.
- This was #4 - i will register the other 3 later... first one was on aug 17,1980
- I have been playing golf for three years and am a member of the four seasons golf club in hemet, ca. we were playing in one of our weekley games. this was my first hole-in-one.
- I have played for over 40 years and this was my first hole-in-one. par is 71 and i shot a 74. course rating is 72.9 with a slope of 143. i am a national member of this club. i also belong to leawood south cc in leawood, johnson county, kansas; and to prai
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)