- It was cold and the ground was hard, the ball rolled maybe 10 ft and dropped.
it didn't count because it was temporary tee's for winter play
- Second hole in one - first hole in one was during high school golf team practice at los rios country club.
- After playing golf for 25 years, to see it go in was amazing.
the best part is i hit it very well - no miss, it hit the green and one hoped into the hole.
it was gorgeous...
- I was at first just happy that the ball didn't go in the greenside bunkers. it is an elevated green so the ball was not visible. the caddy said he thought he heard it hit the pin. it was euphoric to see it in the hole.
- This happened at a va state golf assoc one day event. it was my 6th hole in one.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)