- Previous hole in one, par 3, 1989
- I was playing in a scramble and used my driver on hole #1 which is a par 4. the hole went downhill with a slight dogleg right. my ball landed in front of the green, bounced up and went into the hole. it was not only a hole-in-one, but a double eagle!
- I have been playing golf off and on since i was 10 years old, and, at the age of 57, this is my first hole-in-one. it occurred during an organized golf outing of the florida singles golf association headquartered in orlando, florida. needless to say, it
- My wife had a hole-in-one on the same hole august 29th, 2008.
- This is my 3rd hole-in-one, got it on hole # 3
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)