- This golf outing was for the montgomery county engineer's office, scramble/best ball competition. the hole in one was in montgomery county (dayton daily news is local paper), but i am from the toledo area (toledo blade is the local paper).
- My first hole in one, i was playing for collins jr. high school. we got to the 5th hole, i remmber my coach mrs. schaefer tell me
- I am a sporadic golfer with a 44 handicap. as previously mentioned, i have had two consecutive hole in ones this week playing 18 holes each time. one on hole # 3 on june 9th and one on hole #7 on june 11th. great fun!
- According to the poster i read, that i can report my hole in one achievement any time and will be be eligible for the gift. i made hole in one on 16th.october 2005.
- Wayne mahonski pga is the director of golf at white deer golf course 570-547-2186
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)