- I was amazed when the ball disappeared in the hole!
- Ball bounced twice and dove in the hole; no roll
- From 180 to 185 normally would hit 5 iron but decided to use 4 iron due to wind back in face.
- Ace occurred during league play on a 3 club night plus putter. normally would have hit 8 iron but only had 9 iron in my bag. turns out it was the right club!
- It was a beautiful hole-in-one. the ball was flying high, straight for the flag. it landed in the front of the green and nicely rolled into the cup.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)