- #4 is an island green...was just trying to keep the ball dry...lucky...
- Never thought it would happen on this day due to high winds (25-30) and inconsistent ball striking. it was great!!
- The hole-in-one was verified by wally beets, club pro.& randy syring, club pro
- 1st hole in one at the age of 25.
- Hit a sand wedge right at the hole, hits in front of the hole and bounces past about 2 feet and spun right back at the hole, stops for a second and then drops! this was my first hole in one! i have played golf for only two and a half years!
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)