- Had a strong wind in my face and i struck the ball well. it hit about an inch right of the hole, took one hop and spun back into the cup. was my 1st hole in one after being so close so many times.
- This was the first of two consecutive holes in one on back to back days, on the same hole, using the same ball.
James Mercer jr
- This was my first hole-in-one
- The hole in one was made during our clubs olds scramble qualifier tournament which we won.
- Hole in one on a par four, for a double eagle.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)