- My first hole in one annual scramble @ the johnny burke childrens foundation sponsered outing.ball was giving to me by club pro brent goik, the ball was first used in the buick open in 2005.
- The ball bounced once about 18 inches from the cup, and went in. it left a nice big divet in the green!
- 95 yard elevated tee shot, landed 4 feet to hole, made a couple bounces and nailed the ace. one of the greatest feeling ever !!
- Heavy rain, wind in your face and up the hill. teed the ball higher and chocked down on the club, hit the shot and ball landed on mound on green and rolled in the hole, beautify thing.
- I made another hole-in-one in the same round on hole number 6. i have registered that one too.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)