- First hole in one so it made it more exciting since i am already over 60 years of age.
- Cut the corner of the dog leg left and it rolled up and into the cup. luckily the lack of rain made the course play faster and was able to get the ball to roll down the hill and in.
- This was my first hole-in-one.
- This is my first hole in one. was during play of the largest tournament held at the lawrence country club, the cowchip open.
- Tom also hit a hole in one in the same group on the same hole & round. i hit first, he hit fourth.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)