- I have been playing golf for almost twenty years. i am a 5 handicap and this was my first hole-in-one. what a rush! there is no better feeling than that.
- It was uphill to the green against the wind with a tiered green so we didn't get to see it go into the hole.
we didn't see it on the green so looked in the hole a there it was. great!!
- Quite a thrill! it was fun to have my dad there with me to witness.
- First hole in one since started playing in 1993
- this was my first hole-in-one, made during my eighth year of playing
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)