- The most amazing thing. i didn't see it go in because of a bunker in front of the green; matt said it was all over the flag. as we pulled up to the green the ball wasn't there. i ran to the green and looked into the cup, there it was a hole in one!!!
- My first. i have been playing 14 years
- It was a beautiful day and i hit a smooth 6 iron. the ball landed nice, bounced twice and rolled in!
- My first hole-in-one after playing 20 years! the ball went in on the fly and just stayed there.
- My first one was hard but my second one was easy
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)