- I was on vacation. it was the most exciting thing i have ever done!! a hole in one! a very humid day. the ball was not going far at all. it was wet from the night before. but it seemed like the best day in the world for me!!!
- First hole in one, playing 40 years, shot 38 for round
- The hole was playing to about 157 yards wind helping from left to right, my follow through effortless, one bounce...dunk, my new nickname, dr. j.
- The pin was tucked behind the bunker pretty well about a hundred and eighty yards out. i elected to hit my eight iron. i hit the ball well and it was on line. it disappeared behind the bunker and i said jokingly to my buddies,
- From the article accompanying a picture of penny holding the club on the #6 green
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)