- My 9 year old brother parker witnessed the hole in one.
- Hole was playing 1/2 club uphill. no wind. pin was cut 12 ft. from left edge of green. ball flight was very high; came in steep. ball impacted one foot from left edge of green, approx five feet short of pin high. ball spun at 45 degree angle into the cup.
- This was my first hole in one.
- Golfed for 45 years & worked for 42 years. it was my first hole in one on my very first day of retirement.
- It was 7:30pm with the sun in my eyes. i didnt see where the ball went. i was looking to the left of the green when my wife said theres a ball in the cup. sure enough it was mine
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)