- First hole in one on course i have never played.
- An enjoyable round with friends only made more memorable with the ace, drinks flowed aplenty after this shot. on the flag stick from the tee, roped it baby! ! !
that just went in the cup...! ! ! fuck yeah!!
Ronald Dipaola jr
- It was a chilly, windy day. the ball hung on the edge of the hole for a good minute before falling in. this is my first hole in one.
- I was playing crappy, as usual. i hit a driver to make sure it got over the all-carry water. the ball landed on the front left of the green, went partially up the stepped green, came back down and went right in the hole. wow! if i can do it, anyone can.
- Third hole in one i have had
i am 79 years old
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)