- The fairway and green was flat and there was about 5mph head wind.
- Hole in one was made on 07-25-2002 twilight conditions.
- I been playing for 5 years and this beats being inthe woods all day , a 90= player .i love this game thanks for it john
- 4th hole of north course is a hole with 3 sides touching water. i was the las to hit and hit a good 7 iron which had a huge bounce and tracked into the hole.
- I waited 55 years for my 1st hole-in-one
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)