Register your hole-in-one with U. S. Golf Register and assure your amazing feat is historically recorded and archived in this official national hole-in-one register.
- Ball landed 5 feet beyond the hole and spun right back in the cup. yeeeesssssss!!!!!!!!
- First hole in one in my life - 25 years old. didn't realize it went in from the tee box, and as i got closer realized the ball wasn't on the green. got to the cup, and that's when the celebration started.
- There is nothing like it in the world
- We were playing in the nfl charity tournament. there were about 50 people surrounding the green. after the ball went in the place went crazy. we also won the tournament by 1 shot!
- The ball directly hit the flagstick about 6 inches up and fell into the hole. it did not touch the green. this is my first hole-in-one since i started playing golf 50 years ago.
- Tink - in on the fly!
- It was a very exciting day.
- Handicap: 20
this is being submitted by pine ridge country club.
management of pine ridge country club
- I could tell it was right on the pin, but did not get to see it go in the hole. the greens had been plugged and sanded and we were playing into the setting sun. all i saw was a puff when it hit the green.
- Number three..lucky number
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)