Register your hole-in-one with U. S. Golf Register and assure your amazing feat is historically recorded and archived in this official national hole-in-one register.
- I am really a lousy golfer so this was such a special event
- Uphill par three, hit a drawing 5 iron, that landed just short of the green and ran to the hole. my first in 20 years of playing golf
- I was so amazed when i hit the best drive of my life. i saw the ball hit the green but i assumed it rolled over. after looking all around for my ball i stepped on the green and there it was. in the hole!
- 1st hole-in-one.
- This is my first ace! i have been playing golf for 6 1/2 years, started playing golf when i was 49 years old!
- Nice little straight away slightly up hill green. the ball landed about 3 feet short of the pin, did a little check and rolled into the hole. we all saw it just drop in. even got a thumbs up from a greenkeeper that was raking a bunker.
- This is my second hole-in-one
- I tried to get the announcement in the paper because my first hole in one 10 yrs ago never got any recognition.
- The ball hit 3 feet past the pin and spun back into the hole.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)